Saturday, January 3, 2009

Qwest Has Put Us On Hold

Still no Internet or phone at our lovely new home.  We contacted them almost two months ago to set this up.  Monday I'll call again but I think Cable One is starting to look good at this point.  So I will be more chatty when everything is working.  For now, some of you asked where we took our pictures for Christmas.  We went to Kiddie Kandids.  They have always done a good job for use.  Well, Happy New Year and I'll try to borrow another computer again here shortly!

6 comments:

Stilovich Family said...

I feel your pain! When we moved to New Mexico we had so many problems with qwest... I would use cable one if I could do it over, I am still trying to correct problems with them and we don't even use they're service anymore! Good Luck!

GO Gray's said...

Dana. I got a X-mas card from your parents and they gave me your blog address. Your kids are so cute and look just like you!!! We were hoping to see Jos during x-mas but never made it there. Take care and you can visit our blog as well.

GO Gray's said...

We live in the East bay. The town is called Discovery Bay. We are about 1 hour from Oakland. Let me know when Jos's blog is up and running. I'm exicted to keep in touch with your family. Congratulations on your soon to be addition.

Unknown said...

Dana, your family is so darling!! And you have one more little one on the way! That is so exciting. Congratulations on your new home!

Angela said...

Hey Dana,
You never answered my other post! I'd love to catch up with you sometime! You're having a baby boy and I'm having a baby girl...we should swap clothes! Give me a call, email, or post on my blog when you get a chance!
Love,
Angela
http://boehnerbunch.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

Dana, I got your blog address from my cousin Karen Bean who lives in Rio Rancho! It's great to see you family- The last time we saw you in VA, Ali was 2yrs old. You all look wonderful! Jenny Robinson