Saturday, August 14, 2010

Roswell and it's Aliens

We decided that we needed to go on vaction in our own state and see what it has to offer. This particular trip had three stops, Roswell, Carlsbad Caverns, and Lincoln County. I admit I had low expectations but wow did we have fun! I recommend doing this for all families that live in the state or surrounding areas! We invited my parents to some with us and they had fun too. Here are the pictures from our stop in Rowell. I got onto Tripadvior.com and found our that the hot spot to stop isn't the Alien Museum but a little whole in the wall store called The Alien Zone. It is so cheezy but the kids had a blast. Here are some pictures we took with the aliens.



A world up-side-down


When you got to go you got to go!


We found the crash site!


I thought this poster was funny!


The kids made some new friends



We even stayed and ate with them!



No comments: