Friday, April 8, 2011

Maternity Shoot

I've never been a big fan of me pregnant and I'm still not. My friend Tammy convinced me that since this is our last baby we should get some pictures to remember it. She did a great job and you can visit her at http://www.staleyphotography.com/. Josh was a trooper and even participated. So here I am all fat and pregnant! Enjoy!!









Here is our family before baby Jaxon Robert Bear Carpenter makes his entrance into this world. By the way, yes you read that right. His name is BEAR!!!!!

2 comments:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm totally loving the name!!! And the pictures turned out so fantastic...I'm a big fan of the whole fam on the bed, so adorable!!! Can't wait to see little Jaxon!

Jason, Chan, Conner, B, Jaxon and Krew Pehrson said...

awww Dana I love them!!! You look amazing and love the name;) Congrats to you and your family. Can't wait to see Jaxon:)