Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ultrasound for Baby #5

We finally had an ultrasound to get a due date last week. I was 16 weeks so just one week farther than I thought. That gives us a due date of April 19!



I love the little feet!



Arm and leg


Profile shot!




Yes, baby #5 is boy #3. I was shocked! I was SO sure that is was a girl. We had a name picked out and we even built the house around it. With the girls having bigger rooms so that two could share and the two boys would have their own rooms. I mean I was positive. So it has taken a week to adjust to the fact that our last baby will be a boy. Yes, we've decided that this is the end of our family for my health and the well being of our family. So slowly I guess I will start to give away our little girl clothes. I mean I'm lucky that I had two of each sex going into the ultrasound. So... any good boy names :).
p.s. I won't be completely convinced until the second ultrasound next month!



1 comment:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That will be so fun for Nate and Ty!!! He will be so lucky to have his great older sibs...(c: Congrats!