Sunday, February 14, 2010

Christmas..... finally!!

The kids's tree in the family room.
The kids put all of their homemade ornaments and decorate it anyway they want.



Christmas morning


Some of the stockings and my new temple picture!!!


The 12 foot tree in the entry way




The living room after Santa came. (Yes, that is tree #3)!




Looking at the entry way from the 2nd floor

Daddy and Ty on Christmas morning.



Ali and Nate



Abby opening presents



Ali with her Book of Mormon action figure!!!

Sorry that it took so long to update the blog. I don't know where the time goes. Oh, maybe it is two kids in school, one in preschool, one 11 month old, 3 kids in basketball, 3 practices a week, 3 games on Saturday, 5 days of early morning seminary and one hardworking husband. I guess I have been a little busy!!!!





















3 comments:

Melanni said...

I LOVE your house all decorated for Christmas, it's so pretty! I never got to see your house finished before we left so I love to see any glimpse of it in your pictures. It looks beautiful. Your kids are getting so big! Ty is one cute little guy.

Evelyn said...

Great pics of Christmas day!!! Loved all your Christmas trees and decor!

Angela said...

What a BEAUTIFUL home!! Wow! Wish I could come over for a visit! I would LOVE to catch up with both of you. I miss you tons!! I need your email address. email me or come to my blog for a request to my other blog. Also, I have a college memory for you...one that is special to me.
Hope to hear from you soon! Love ya!