Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Start of a New School Year

School started last Wednesday. Ali started 3rd grade and Abby started kindergarten. I was bumbed that I couldn't take them that first day. Josh said that Abby did well and could care less if he was there. I miss them because they have been my helpers here especially after my fall. But Nate, Ty and I are bonding and Nate takes good care of me. There are several new posts after this so keep scrolling if you want!!

What a cheese!!


Always ready to pose!

Our big 3rd grader!

Yes, they wanted to dress alike!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that your school dress. looks vary good.

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Evelyn said...

Way cute outfits!!!

Susannah said...

How adorable are you kids! I cannot believe your baby is over 23 pounds! I just took Jack to his 9 month appointment and he was 20 pounds. He is in the 50% for weight, 24% for height and 90% for his head. Jeremy calls him a bobblehead. Anyway, hope you are feeling better soon.