Sunday, July 5, 2009

Alone Time with Josh

Josh wanted some alone time with just the two of us so we went fishing. It was great to be with him, have it quiet while fishing, and enjoy God's beautiful creations. He tried to teach me how to fly fish. I'm not that good but it was cool to stand in the river and try it out. He even bought me my own pole and waders. We didn't catch anything but it was still awesome. That is one of the many things I love about Josh. He always makes alone time for the two of us. I felt bad though because I left the kids with my mom and thought that Ty would take a bottle but no. I guess he just cried. I guess it was a good thing that we were only gone for 4 hours! Oh, I broke Josh's best fishing pole by shutting it in the door, broke my line and lost a lure, and then lost all of my line towards the end. I did all this and not a cross word or anything from Josh! Now that's what I call a gentleman!
My Man!

Busy fishing

Almost up to Platoro Colorado. Some of the prettiest mountains in the world!



1 comment:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That looks gorgeous! Seriously, the only way to get fishing in as the mommy is to leave the kids at home! (c: What a sweet husband to sweep you away to the mountains...don't worry, I mess up all of my josh's fishing gear, too! oops. I think that is why he bought me my own gear, too...