Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Flowers from Nate $0.00 (free from nursery!)


Card, bowl, and necklace from Abby $0.00 (free done at preschool and primary)

Record your vioce card and flowers from Alison $8.00


Flowers from Josh with a trip to the Melting Pot $ a lot :)



Spending the day with my family at church and then a picnic behind Sandia Peak
PRICELESS!
This day was great! I was served breakfast in bed to begin the day. Then I recieved presents. I loved them all. But the best part was when Josh said we were going for a picnic. It was a beautiful day and we had never been behind Sandia Peak. It was a nice drive but the company was what made it great. I am so blessed to be a mother. I love my children and husband so much. I love my mother and grandmothers. They have left a legacy that I want to pass on. Happy late Mother's Day to all the moms who read this!


2 comments:

cabeandmelplus3 said...

SO cute!! I love that your kids and hubby really made it a special Mother's Day for you!! Too cute! We had so much fun seeing you all! Kenason talks about Abby and Ali every day!!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Sounds like a great day...don't you just love mother's day??? (c: