Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ty's Blessing

This past Sunday was Ty's blessing. We are thankful to all who sacrificed to come. Josh's parents, my parents and my brother and his family were here. My Mother-in-law is a talented seamstress. She made Ty's blessing outfit as well as the blessing outfits for all of my other children. The blessing was beautiful. It said he would be a peacemaker. He already is. Josh and I have felt that he truly has a special spirit. We love our Ty-Ty. See the post under this for more pictures of Tyson.

Josh's parents


Ty in his blessing outfit

Tyson


My parents



6 comments:

Stilovich Family said...

How great that you were able to have family there! He is getting so big! Love that dark hair!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

So cute! I love the blessing outfit! He looks so handsome! He is seriously so cute! ANd I love his dark hair! All the pictures of Ty and the kids are adorable! They all are getting so big!! Hope you are doing great!!

Unknown said...

I just love the picture at the top. So cute! We need to get the kids together sometime.

Natalie said...

Dana, I cant believe it has already been 4 weeks. I love your new pictures they turned out very good. I really like the one with you holding Ty it is priceless. I am glad that the blessing went well and that you guys are doing well.

Melanni said...

He is such a cute baby boy. I loved all of the new pictures of your family!

Angela said...

thanks for posting on my blog. I've gotten several responses so i'll probably do it more than I think i will!
I loved reading about ty's delivery. I'm at 34 weeks and ready. funny, you had your girls first and boys last...we had our boys first and our girls last. you have a beautiful family and i loved your tribute to josh. funny, i remember when you guys met and got engaged and looking at the photos...i was there! wow! ten years! you guys are great!

don't worry, i'll keep in touch! you too, okay?
Angela :)