Thursday, March 12, 2009

10 Down and Eternity to Go!

Here are some pictures from our Engagement and our Wedding!





























Tomorrow is our 10 year anniversary. The time has gone fast and I can honestly say I love him more today then I did then and I thought that was impossible. When we got married I knew Josh had all of the qualities that I wanted but what I didn't know was that he also has all of the qualities that I should have wanted in a husband. For example, I knew that I wanted someone who worked hard to provide for his family. I should have looked for someone who worked hard but always put his family first. Luckily Josh is just that man. But he has so many more awesome traits that I didn't know would be important and it turns out that they are. Thank goodness he has them all.

So here is to you Josh, your top ten list
1. You always put me and our family first.

2. Your testimony is always growing. I love that fact that the Book of Mormon is always turned open to a different spot in the bathroom!

3. You never yell or raise your voice at me much less touch me in anger.

4. Your role as a father is important to you. Once a friend asked how I got you to spend time with our kids, I told her I don't, that is just you!

5. Your love for the Latin culture. Not only because of my Grandma but because of my mission. I love that culture and am glad we can share it together.

6. I totally trust you. I know that you would never lie to me and that means a lot.

7. You always make time for the two of us. Those Friday night date nights are the highlight of my week.

8. You are my biggest fan. According to you I am the best cook, Mom, basketball player, scrapbooker, etc. I think that people are sometimes disappointed when they meet me cause of the picture you always paint.

9. You are my best friend! There are no words to describe how I love to just be with you. We can do nothing or anything, just being with you makes it great!

10. You have the huge calves!!! Josh loves to run and exercise and I always tease him about his calves. Yes they are big, and yes they are sexy!


I love you Handsome!!

5 comments:

Susannah said...

Happy Anniversary! That was so fun to see those old pics, too cute!

About Me said...

you guys are too cute! those pics are beautiful! you are lucky and blessed to have a husband who looks at you the way that he does. You can tell that you guys are still very much in love! Happy Anniversary!

Melanni said...

I loved all of the pictures! This was a very sweet blog post(0:

We are in the Centreville Stake (I'm probably spelling it wrong), that's funny that you guys were in the same stake! We are having our Stake RS Enrichment next Saturday so it will be fun to meet everyone. We miss NM! I found a litte rock on my scripture case that one of the kids must have put in there and it made me miss NM even more...even the rocks!

Mariela said...

Congratulations on your new addition and your 10 year anniversary!

Shane and Michelle said...

Happy 10 Anniversary!! Those are great pictures of you two. You guys are a gorgeous couple. I enjoyed reading your list about Josh. It's awesome! As I read it, I couldn't help but think of Shane because he has so many of the same qualities. We really lucked out didn't we!!

And Dana, you really are an exceptional cook/mother and everything that Josh says you are. I'll never forget the gourmet meal made just for us!!